Registration is now open!
You may pay by credit card or print an invoice for payment by check. Individuals may request a printed registration form by calling (800) 952-8977 or emailing The Fellowship at MusicArtsWeek@UMFellowship.org.
(Through May 1)
$309 Fellowship member and those attending with a member
$309 Those attending with a Fellowship member (Not available after May 1.)
$379 Not-yet Fellowship members (includes one year of membership in The Fellowship)
$209 Youth (completed 6th grade through completed 12th grade)
$209 Children (completed kindergarten through completed 5th/6th grade)
FREE Young Adult (ages 18-25, limited number of spaces) ($35 after May 1)
$160 Preschool Daycare (age 2 – Pre-K) (Not available after May 1.)
$50 Guest (includes worship services and evening concerts only; no seminar or reading session access)
$40 Chaperone (includes worship services and evening concerts only)
$159 Daily Rate (includes program book, worship, evening concerts, and access to all seminars and reading sessions for one specific day)
After May 1, there is a $35/person increase.
$15 Continuing Education Credits. Three (3) CEU credits are offered for this event. You will receive a certificate of completion via email after the event.
Early Bird Registration
March 15 April 15)
The first months of 2019 have been notable for many reasons, and many of our members and friends across our denomination have been striving to meet pastoral and programmatic challenges.
Our Fellowship Executive Board has approved an extension of the upcoming registration deadlines for our two summer events. Current registration packages will be extended until April 15 for both Music & Worship Arts Week and Convocation 2019: A Place at the Table.
March 15 April 15 to receive the best rate and a great bonus package for you and all members of your group:
- $10 off registration for each Child, Youth, or Adult full event registrant
- An additional $30 off each full price registration for registrants staying in Lake Junaluska hotels and lodges. (See the Registration Discounts page for more details.)
- Entrance in drawings for:
- Four $25 gift certificates from J.W. Pepper, our on-site music store
- A complete set of CDs or DVDs of all worship sessions and performances from J.U.M.P. (Junaluska United Methodist Productions)
- A CD or DVD of your choosing from J.U.M.P.
A $30 non-refundable deposit (per registrant) is required at the time of registration. Full payment is due per the following schedule.
- Prior to
March 15April 15: All balances for registrations made prior to March 15April 15, must be paid in full by May 1, or the registrations are subject to cancellation and/or losing the early registration ( March 15April 16) benefits, including fee reductions and placement in selected ensembles. March 16April 16-May 1: All balances for registrations made prior to May 1 must be paid in full by May 15, or the registrations are subject to cancellation.
- May 2-June 1: All balances for registrations made from May 2 – June 1 must be paid in full by June 1, or the registrations are subject to cancellation.
- After June 1: Registrations made June 1 or after require full payment via Credit Card at the time of reservation. Space in a particular program is not guaranteed until full payment is received.
Refunds are only available prior to June 1 for registrations that must be canceled. A cancellation fee of $30 will be deducted. All refunds will be made by check and mailed after the close of the event. Appropriate cancellation forms must be received before June 1 to be eligible for a refund. There will be no refunds made after June 1.