Registration is now open!
You may pay by credit card or print an invoice for payment by check. Individuals may request a printed registration form by calling (800) 952-8977 or emailing The Fellowship at MusicArtsWeek@UMFellowship.org.
(Through May 1)
$309 Fellowship member and those attending with a member
$309 Those attending with a Fellowship member (Not available after May 1.)
$379 Not-yet Fellowship members (includes one year of membership in The Fellowship)
$209 Youth (completed 6th grade through completed 12th grade)
$209 Children (completed kindergarten through completed 5th/6th grade)
FREE Young Adult (ages 18-25, limited number of spaces) ($35 after May 1)
$160 Preschool Daycare (age 2 – Pre-K) (Not available after May 1.)
$50 Guest (includes worship services and evening concerts only; no seminar or reading session access)
$40 Chaperone (includes worship services and evening concerts only)
$159 Daily Rate (includes program book, worship, evening concerts, and access to all seminars and reading sessions for one specific day)
After May 1, there is a $35/person increase.
Early Bird Registration
(Before March 15)
Register before March 15 to receive the best rate and a great bonus package for you and all members of your group:
- $10 off registration for each Child, Youth, or Adult full event registrant
- An additional $30 off each full price registration for registrants staying in Lake Junaluska hotels and lodges. (See the Registration Discounts page for more details.)
- 50% off any café item OR 25% off any bookstore item at the Lake Junaluska Bookstore and Café
- Entrance in drawings for:
- Four $25 gift certificates from J.W. Pepper, our on-site music store
- A complete set of CDs or DVDs of all worship sessions and performances from J.U.M.P. (Junaluska United Methodist Productions)
- A CD or DVD of your choosing from J.U.M.P.
A $30 non-refundable deposit (per registrant) is required at the time of registration. Full payment is due per the following schedule.
- Prior to March 15: All balances for registrations made prior to March 15, must be paid in full by May 1, or the registrations are subject to cancellation and/or losing the early registration (March 15) benefits, including fee reductions and placement in selected ensembles.
- March 16-May 1: All balances for registrations made prior to May 1 must be paid in full by May 15, or the registrations are subject to cancellation.
- May 2-June 1: All balances for registrations made from May 2 – June 1 must be paid in full by June 1, or the registrations are subject to cancellation.
- After June 1: Registrations made June 1 or after require full payment via Credit Card at the time of reservation. Space in a particular program is not guaranteed until full payment is received.
Refunds are only available prior to June 1 for registrations that must be canceled. A cancellation fee of $30 will be deducted. All refunds will be made by check and mailed after the close of the event. Appropriate cancellation forms must be received before June 1 to be eligible for a refund. There will be no refunds made after June 1.